Patient Registration Supervisor
Santa Fe Springs, California
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Job Description Summary:The Supervisor, Patient Registration directly oversees the day-to-day operations of the Patient Registration team members with the goal of delivering a consistent onboarding experience where patients and referral partners feel Option Care Health makes it easy to transition care. The Supervisor, Patient Registration manages the overall performance and productivity of the PR team in facilitating all aspects of the patient’s transition to home/AIS.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Monitors daily performance including team member coaching: 1) Quality - Ensure team member consistency in obtaining required paperwork, dialogue, securing payment. 2) Speed – Ensure timely actions with each step of the referral flow and handoffs. 3) Customer Service – Ensure consistent demonstration of exceptional customer service with every customer (both internal and external).
- Interviews, hires, and trains employees. Directs work, appraises performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for team education and resolution of issues related to the patient onboarding process.
- Go-to for troubleshooting issues and resolutions with CMC Patient Registration team members.
- Monitors team adherence to existing policies/procedures and assists with roll out of new policies and procedures.
- Manages the activities needed to ensure clean claims on hold and denial management.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Minimum of three (3) years’ of relevant experience.
Basic Qualifications & Interests (BQIs)
Ability to multi-task and support numerous referrals/priorities at one time.
Ability to work in a fast past environment.
Must be detail-oriented and have a high degree of quality focus.
High degree of customer service skills required.
Ability to trouble shoot, problem solves and collaborate with cross-functional team members across sales and operation functions.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests (PQIs)
Minimum of one (1) year prior supervisory experience is preferred.
Minimum of one year customer service preferred.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Posted: Nov 24, 2020
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security